- End of the line
- Almost done……3908.65 miles to go
- Light… 3,956.87 miles to go
- Iraqi summers, not a big fan…….4013.51
- How time’s-a been flyin’! 4,036.42 miles to go…
- 4140.32 miles to go and not much time left!
- Hitting the home stretch…..4235.86 miles to go
- A whole lot closer now…4,249.41 miles to go
- Enjoying it while WE can!!! 4,288.72 miles to go
- Glad for the break…..4560.13 miles to go
The Path We Took
August 2017 S M T W T F S « Aug 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Our Goals for the Blog…
Rod and I have decided that the best way to keep in touch with each other during our time apart is to keep a blog to track our workouts (running the distance between our cities (6,966 miles)), weight loss, and, most importantly, our bible study notes/thoughts. Our hope is that our family and friends will be able to keep track of what’s going on in our lives and contribute to our blog with their comments. Aside from comments, we hope that you will be able to help us run the 6,966 miles. We couldn’t run the total distance without your help just as we couldn’t make it through our time apart without you! So please, feel free to subscribe, read over, and contribute to our blog! 🙂 ***We understand that not everyone runs. If you would still like to participate just comment on our post of the day with how long (distance-wise) you walked…and any other comments you may have!